Who is the Greater Albuquerque NSBE Jr. Chapter?
We are comprised of students in grades 3-12 from the Greater Albuquerque Area, advisors, mentors, and coaches. About Us
What have been some of our recent accomplishments?
- VEX EDR Judge’s Award — NSBE National’s VEX Competition 2019
- VEX IQ Judge’s Award — NSBE National’s VEX IQ Competition 2019
- VEX EDR Judge’s Award Design – NSBE Nationals VEX Competition 2018
- NSBE Golden Torch Recipient for Pre-College Initiative (PCI) Program of the Year 2017
- PCI Male Member of the Year 2017
What is NSBE?
- NSBE stands for National Society of Black Engineers. It is an international student ran organization focused on the academic and professional success of students in engineering.
- NSBE is comprised of three major groups PCI/NSBE Jr (k-12), NSBE Collegiate (undergraduate/graduate), and NSBE Professionals (graduate/professionals).
What is NSBE’s mission?
To increase the number of culturally responsible black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally, and positively impact the community.
How can you contact us?
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- POC: La Tonya Jenkins